Surviving the Holidays After Loss
Holidays can be extremely difficult, especially in those first few years without your loved one. Yet it is possible to enjoy them and make meaningful memories even in the shadow of your loss. Learn how to set yourself up to successfully navigate the approaching holiday season.
What you will discover:
- Planning ahead to minimize stress
- Deciding what family traditions you want to keep
- Creating new holiday traditions which honor your loved one
- How to ask friends & family for support
- Making time to take care of yourself
This event is free but donations of $10-18/ session are welcome and registration is required.
Please register in advance in the form below.