Here are some grief support resources you might find helpful:
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS:
- Amazon.com Recommended grief books found on Amazon.com
- Creative Grief Studio offers educational opportunities for professionals to "enliven their grief support practice and help your clients to create comfort, hope and meaning after loss."
- Grief.com. Dedicated to helping everyone deal with the often unknown terrain that comes along with all kinds of grief.
- Grief Digest Magazine is a quarterly magazine supporting grieving people, families and caregivers published by The Centering Corporation, the largest and oldest grief resource center in North America.
- The Grief Recovery Method which has a list of local grief support groups on their website.
- GriefShare: Grief Recovery Support Groups is an organization that has seminars and support groups led by people who understand the grief process and work to help you navigate it.
- The Grief Toolbox. Offering help to find the tools that you need to work through your grief journey.
- Hospice. Information about hospice care and programs including bereavement support for families.
- International Grief Institute Dedicated to improving strategic corporate responses to employee crisis.
- Meetup.com. Find out what's happening in grief support groups in your local community.
- Option B. Grief is one of the most universal human experiences, but all too often, no one talks about it. Here you’ll find personal stories that deal with loss openly and honestly.
- Personalized Memorial Prints by Joanne Fink offers beautiful designs to commemorate your loved one.
- Spring Hill Recovery offers support for coping with grief following the unexpected death of a loved one from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Tom Zuba is an internationally known life coach, author and speaker who is "committed to transforming the way we 'do grief' worldwide."
What’s Your Grief is an online resource that offers educational opportunities surrounding grief, practical and specific suggestions for dealing with it, and avenues for self-expression in a supportive community.
- With Sympathy Gifts & Keepsakes Personalized memorial gifts that help you express your sentiments in a meaningful way.