Here are some grief support resources you might find helpful:
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS:
- Amazon.com Recommended grief books found on Amazon.com
- Grief.com. Dedicated to helping everyone deal with the often unknown terrain that comes along with all kinds of grief.
- The Grief Recovery Method which has a list of local grief support groups on their website.
- The Grief Toolbox. Offering help to find the tools that you need to work through your grief journey.
- Hospice. Information about hospice care and programs including bereavement support for families.
- International Grief Institute Dedicated to improving strategic corporate responses to employee crisis.
- Meetup.com. Find out what's happening in grief support groups in your local community.